Welcome to the off-leash dog park at Yard Bar. We are delighted to provide a place for the community to come together and enjoy a cold drink under a shady tree in the company of great friends, new and old, two-legged and four legged.
For the safety of the children our dog park is 21 and up ONLY.
For the safety of our children, our dog park is 21+. All ages are welcome on our dining patio.
1. Dogs MUST be at least 4 months of age.
2. All dogs must be current on vaccinations including Parvo Virus, Distemper, Rabies and Bordatella.
3. Dogs MUST be spayed or neutered.
4. All dogs must be registered by their owner's on-site at Yard Bar. Owner's are responsible for their dog’s behavior. Kindly pay attention. Keep your dog’s leash with you at all times.
5. All dogs in the park must wear a collar displaying current tags with name and contact info. All leashes, choke chains, prong collars, head collars, gps collars, shock collars and harnesses must be removed in the transition Dog House area prior to entering the park.
6. Respect your Bark Rangers. If asked to separate your dog, leash your dog, or remove your dog, kindly do so quickly. Ignoring a Bark Ranger’s request may lead to removal from the park by Yard Bar management.
7. Bark Rangers may separate dogs, redirect them to more suitable play, or physically remove them from the premises. Dogs who display any type of aggression will be removed from the park.
8. All dogs must be in good health with no injuries or parasites. Visit the WONDERCIDE Spray & Play station at the membership desk for natural organic flea and tick control.
9. Two dogs maximum per person.
10. NO outside human food, dog food, treats, toys, or chews allowed.
11. NO foster dogs allowed without written consent from the foster organization.
12. Kindly clean up after your dog. Bags and receptacles are provided.
13. All dogs in the park must be accompanied by a pet parent. If you need to leave the park for any reason, take your dog with you on leash or ask a Bark Ranger for help.
14. Small dogs may enter the large dog area at the pet parent’s discretion. Large dogs may not play in the small dog area unless given approval from a Bark Ranger.
$5.50 Per dog for unlimited play all day.
$21.75 for 5 Visits
$15/month per dog. $5/month each additional dog. Unlimited daily access to our park. Easy recurring billing plan.
$150/year per dog. $25/year each additional dog. Unlimited daily access to our park for one year.